Trademark protection describes the legal safeguarding of original words, phases or designs that are recognisable as belonging to and representing your business.
This is significant as without the correct protection these elements may be used freely by other companies, potentially mimicking your own brand.
To fulfil clients’ needs, we provide professional assistance with a number of services that aim to protect your trademarks in your country of operation, your region, or internationally. These include:
- Registration and renewal of trademarks with relevant authorities
- Advice around trademark licensing and usage rights
- Monitoring of trademark violations
- Research and exams relating to trademark protection
- Patent applications
- Trademark Appeals, cancellations and tampering protection
- IP Rights Estimates divestitures, acquisitions or digestion
- Arbitration and mitigation
Contact us today to discover how we can support you in your trademark protection requirements.