The opening of new bank accounts is often advisable to better manage a business’ finances, separate personal and professional funds, and preserve limited liabilities. Though necessary, the process of setting up a new bank account can often be detailed and lengthy.
We support clients in opening all manner of personal and business bank accounts across a large number of jurisdictions. We endeavor to guide clients throughout the ensuing process, including the following steps:
- Introduction to the banking institutions of your choice
- Coordination of communication with the bank
- Informing you of the documentation required for the account opening
- Completion of necessary forms
- Management of bank signatories
- Issuance of final documentation to the bank for final approval and processing
- Confirmation of bank account activation
Contact us today to learn how we can support you in setting up personal and business bank accounts.